Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB
Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB will benefit you aviator with the help of the most functionality possibly phone speaker equipment needing very good effectiveness and then to restrain these sound of huge locales with none crisis, and everything which in turn inside the houses which unfortunately dimensions in addition to mass might be incredibly were comprised of if perhaps as opposed to electricity granted and also the quality of works it would likely generate.
Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB is an ideal regarding rubberbandz, movie theatre or else sound types, or, by and large, for all of the amplifi cation units that require a very good, efficient, whole along with easy-to-carry increased mixer.
Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB Introduction and Presents :
Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB As a consequence of a 750 W per-channel electronic digital av receiver segment, that M1500USB one of the most effective amplified mixer that you can purchase therefore it without a doubt is truly a skilled professional instrument having perfect possibilities.
Proel M1500USB Mixer with Digital Effects & USB Technical List:
- System type: 20 inputs mixer with double digital effects & USB
- Power Supply: 230VAC 50/60Hz or 117VAC 50/60Hz
- Phantom power: + 48 V all mono input
- Output Power (THD<1% 1kHz) Stereo 4+4ohm: 750 W + 750 W RMS
- Input Connectors: Mic Input Balanced XLR-F – Combo
- Inputs: 16 MONO MIC/LINE, 2 STEREO MIC/LINE
- Input Sensitivity: Mic Input from 0 to -60 dB
- Input Impedance: Mic Input 2 Kohm
- Output Connectors: Balanced TRS Jack and / or XLR-M – USB
- Outputs: CROOM – MAIN MIX – MONO OUT – GROUP 1-4 – AUX 1-4 – PHONES – USB
- Amplifier Output: 2 x SPEAKON
- Output Levels: MAIN MIX nom. out level +4 dBu – all other outputs 0 dBu – Maximum level all outputs +22 dBu
- Headphones output impedance: min. impedance 32 ohm – max. out level (2x) 193 mW
- Distortion (THD+N): at +4dB, 1kHz < 0,008 %
- Mono Input channel equalization: Lo Cut 75 Hz, 18 dB/oct.
- Stereo Input Channel Equalization: HIGH (shelving) ±15 dB @ 12KHz
- Incorporated effects: HALL, ROOM, VOCAL and PLATE reverbs, MONO, STEREO and TAP DELAY, CHORUS, FLANGER, REV + DELAY, REV + CHORUS, REV + FLANGER
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1600 VA
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 30 kHz: +0 dB/-1 dB
- Noise: unweighted < -93 dBu
- Protections: DC voltage, short circuit, thermal, soft start
- Cooling: variabile speed DC fan
- Weight: 12,1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 71 x 9 x 43.5 cm
- Notes: Proel M1500USB Reinforced carrying bag included